Tatasky Testing Unknown HD Channel

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 329
  • Views: Views 40,678
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ayushlabroo
Ban this thread maker .... Never posted any useful info just asking useless questn n posting fake news

Coolboy said:
@ayushlabroo
Ban this thread maker .... Never posted any useful info just asking useless questn n posting fake news

see brother the truth has now opened and you all respected members know that my info was genuine.

that no HD ch addition would take place for 1 month.

ayushlabroo said:
see brother the truth has now opened and you all respected members know that my info was genuine.

that no HD ch addition would take place for 1 month.

Wait Till 18th of Feb.
It Will be Proved; Your Source is Right or Wrong

Very frustrating not to have this...but why the hell they are testing..that have not been added as they would have to give it free as it is base pack and now they want us to pay for every new new feed...so going by this logic chances for likes of life OK hd and zee studio HD and so looks very grim...

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing Unknown HD Channel

Nope

I think ts should add six hd first bcoz ipl is also coming in april.

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing Unknown HD Channel

-------------------------------------------------------

samtag1100 said:
Very frustrating not to have this...but why the hell they are testing..that have not been added as they would have to give it free as it is base pack and now they want us to pay for every new new feed...so going by this logic chances for likes of life OK hd and zee studio HD and so looks very grim...

..... Bro, I can't say anything about addition of Life Ok HD or Zee Studio HD, although I want them to be added, because there is no any official news of such addition from Star group or Zee group or even Tata Sky itself.
..... I can't even say about Sony Six HD, because not only me, we all were assuming that they might add Sony Six HD as the matches are coming on it exclusively, but that was assumption only as they were testing an unknown HD Channel on their platform, which they are still testing.
..... But, one thing I can say that Tata Sky is going to add Romedy Now + definitely before 31st January. Because recently, Romedy Now channel has said officially that they will be available on Tata Sky till the end of this month. Times Now added further that the channel will be in high defition. Tata Sky is also responding positively regarding this. They (CustomerCare Executives) say that they are trying to make this channel available on their platform till the end of this month.

Devesh said:
Nope
I think ts should add six hd first bcoz ipl is also coming in april.

..... Bro, this is your assumption, not calculation as IPL is also coming in April. But, no one knows what is Tata Sky's calculation regarding addition of channels.
..... So, the best way is to wait and watch.

As things stand now it looks like Tata Sky is in no mood to let so called Premium customers should enjoy free HD channel inspite of the fact that they have paid HD access fee.
Certainly add Specials like Romedy Now etc.

till yet no sign of any hd channels..look like he is true,in another post tatasky will not add any hd channels for now..they are testing,if they want it to add then they should do that earlier today only before the match..so no sony six hd is adding...

samtag1100 said:
skm30 said:
..... Bro, I can't say anything about addition of Life Ok HD or Zee Studio HD, although I want them to be added, because there is no any official news of such addition from Star group or Zee group or even Tata Sky itself.
..... I can't even say about Sony Six HD, because not only me, we all were assuming that they might add Sony Six HD as the matches are coming on it exclusively, but that was assumption only as they were testing an unknown HD Channel on their platform, which they are still testing.
..... But, one thing I can say that Tata Sky is going to add Romedy Now + definitely before 31st January. Because recently, Romedy Now channel has said officially that they will be available on Tata Sky till the end of this month. Times Now added further that the channel will be in high defition. Tata Sky is also responding positively regarding this. They (CustomerCare Executives) say that they are trying to make this channel available on their platform till the end of this month.

This theory perfectly fits considering TS policy for adding channels & Times' strategy for doing business.

I also agree with the Romedy Now+ logic. Since it will come in specials category, more chances of it being added than any other HD channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock