Tatasky Testing "HBO Defined HD"

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 17,579
dipayan said:
I don't think Mr Nagpal use that ID.

Atleast it is TS CEO's ID for customers, let someone like Bajirao reply & update...:lol

dipayan said:
Who told u that Zstudio HD will be added? Is that Mr Nagpal ? If not then don't believe in rumors.

Bhai bhavnao ko samjho, sabdo per met jao

Tata sky know who to take more from us. They will not add feeds like life ok hd, zee studio hd, history 18 HD to name a few because for that they cannot ask extra from us as they are part of base pack or at max they can increase price a bit but in this case, they can get as much as they want....other than HD fee, they want high amount for every single feed...:wall.

That means these channel addition is difficult in future as all these are already available in base pack so TS customers can automatically subscribe to these channels thus TS will not get anything more...:k

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing "HBO Defined HD"

NinadG said:
That means these channel addition is difficult in future as all these are already available in base pack so TS customers can automatically subscribe to these channels thus TS will not get anything more...:k

Of course bro

I agree with samtag bro

TS only want to provide premium channel at extra premium price.

TS only want money.

TS should first add HISTORY HD rather than hbo premium hd channels.

Surely TS Add Channels In Next Few Days . So Don't Predict which Channel they add ? All Depends on TS CEO . So Please Wait Few Days , they Surely Added New Channels .

As I was saying earlier, CC has no idea and they are just making fool of us. Better to not ask CC about channel addition in future.

Guys, TS will also get carriage fees from channels. So we cannot rule out addition of channels which are not specials. Also TS is in competition with other DTH and we would expect them to carry similar if not more number of channels compared to others after completion of migration. Otherwise spending huge amount on mpeg4 migration does not make sense. So let us wait and watch. Surely channel addition will happen.

So that means TS customers willl have to wait for atleast another 12 months till migration is complete...:huh
Then what about reported newly acquired TPs lying idle...

DTH Fan said:
As I was saying earlier, CC has no idea and they are just making fool of us. Better to not ask CC about channel addition in future.

Atleast TS cc should not confirm about channel addition till an internal update is received. Seems some problem with info flow...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock