• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 9,261
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
:skd:huh
No long-term recharge option for 5 yrs :huh
d2h provides tht :hello
Why limit to 5 years? I want lifetime [emoji16]

In reply to my following mail the reply from CEO's desk was simply that they didn't have any updates in this regard. However I insisted on forwarding my concern to respective departments.
Dear Sirs,

It's a matter of great concern for we subscribers that Tatasky has been constantly increasing subscription and service charges on one pretext or the other.

Now the rumour is rife that you are going to discontinue Mega packs and replace them with Ultra packs. If it's true then you deserve censure of high degree.

How come Tatasky will take away all rights of the users to enjoy choice programs at affordable price?

I strongly register my protest hereby against any such action if you are contemplating to take up.

Hope you would not like to enrage your patrons.

Today is 24th Nov, still cannot see any Ultra HD pack on the portal. Also still Mega HD pack is available.

I am very happy. Tata sky's Mega packs are great attraction and value for money. they will never discontinue Mega packs...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock