• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Tatasky VOD Service Discontinuation W.E.F Oct 14 (1 Viewer)

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Off topic : Why are they still selling 4k box mocking the customers? There hasn't been a 4k channels in years. By now I wouldn't even call these future proof. They should keep it off shelf until a 4k channel is launched.

gowrishankar

Registered
Reaction score
Off topic : Why are they still selling 4k box mocking the customers? There hasn't been a 4k channels in years. By now I wouldn't even call these future proof. They should keep it off shelf until a 4k channel is launched.
Yes this is absolute

Amitd

Registered
Reaction score
Just checked i am getting wifi setting

Amitd

Registered
Reaction score
So now tatasky pvr setup box will only have the recording feature and all the extra features like web app which is already taken off and now vod going to be taken off

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After discontinue of Tatasky on demand is there any use of the modem that is provided with the PVR/HD +box
WiFi remote only i can think of. Its not worth though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock