Tatasky website is down.

bhaskar9090

Reaction score
Tatasky website is down,usually the website goes outage during night or at down time..but today I cannot able to login its respond as :- Sorry! Your request could not be processed. Please try again later.
Please call the helpline for further assistance.
I think there is certainly something going on back ground either channel addition or something else..

bhaskar9090 said:
Tatasky website is down,usually the website goes outage during night or at down time..but today I cannot able to login its respond as :- Sorry! Your request could not be processed. Please try again later.
Please call the helpline for further assistance.
I think there is certainly something going on back ground either channel addition or something else..

Yep definitely something going on but not related to ch addition, it's server maintenance :k

Yes yes..I don't think server maintenance.. They can have done that during night but why in peak hours..

Nothing new
The website is down many times
Only difference I think now is "its down in the evening time "

Not related in any way to channel addition

but it have been posted that mastii channel addition is going on..maybe that the thing which make this happen..

bhaskar9090 said:
but it have been posted that mastii channel addition is going on..maybe that the thing which make this happen..

Arrre bhai

Testing is going on in the satellite

Website is not operated through satellite

Site is working fine now :) :)

but still cc don't have any info about Mastiii channel :lol

bhai,every thing is related to a perticular branch and tats tatasky,maybe they need more bandwich so they turned the website off during those hours..u can't say satellite is linked only to dish not with server and all.. And yes the website is working fine now but channel remove or addition is not happening..it says try to contact customer care..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock