Unable to activate TATA sky curated pack and poor response from CC

Desider

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I want to activate the TATA Sky curated pack " Marathi English Hindi Premium Sports HD" for 524 Rs. However I am unable to do it for the last 3 days. The error I am getting is " Sorry your request cannot be processed. Try again later." However, I am able to activate or drop individual channels or broadcaster packages successfully.

I always thought TATA Sky customer care to be knowledgeable and supportive from what I have heard so far since I am using TS only for the last 30 days or so however I was unpleasantly surprised when I spoke to 2 CC people and chatted with one from their website. The chat CC guy took an extremely long time to respond- " Contact your dealer".

The first CC girl yesterday on the TS helpline was asking me if I can speak in Hindi even though my preferred language is English and I had to explain it to her in my imperfect and Bombay Hindi my issue however all she responded was everything is fine from TS side. Then I called again today hoping to get a knowledgeable English CC person and I did get an English speaking CC guy but he could not resolve it, all he said was either you drop all your channels and try again or contact your dealer. Another point to be noted is I called the TS helpline thrice in all and all the 3 times, twice I had a very long waiting time and once last night the waiting time was over 10 minutes so the recording said they will call me back but they never did. So highly unsatisfied with TS CC.

Last edited:
After TRAI rules Customer Care CANNOT modify Packs for you. English Hindi Premium Sports HD is like base pack. You should drop Everything before activating it.

On Manage Packs Page on bottom click the button saying “Don't like your current subscribed packs? Please click here to drop everything and start afresh.”

After this select your new pack. I don't think you should get that error again. If you still get it note that customer care can no longer help you with stuff related to changing packs. You have to reach your nearest Tata Sky Dealer he can help you.

After TRAI rules Customer Care CANNOT modify Packs for you. English Hindi Premium Sports HD is like base pack. You should drop Everything before activating it.

On Manage Packs Page on bottom click the button saying “Don't like your current subscribed packs? Please click here to drop everything and start afresh.”

After this select your new pack. I don't think you should get that error again. If you still get it note that customer care can no longer help you with stuff related to changing packs. You have to reach your nearest Tata Sky Dealer he can help you.
Thanks bro. I just wanted knowledgeable information like the way you gave from the customer care. They don't even know what you adviced. Anyway I did what you recommended and it worked.

Thanks bro. I just wanted knowledgeable information like the way you gave from the customer care. They don't even know what you adviced. Anyway I did what you recommended and it worked.
That's so great that it worked 😊.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock