மீண்டும் ஒத்திவைக்கப்பட்ட TDSAT வழக்கு

Status
Not open for further replies.

sathishbabu4u

Contributor
Reaction score
மீண்டும் ஒத்திவைக்கப்பட்ட TDSAT வழக்கு � I&B கருத்தை பதிவு செய்ய அவகாசம்...!!

இன்று விசாரணைக்கு வந்த அரசு கேபிள் தொடர்பான TDSAT வழக்கு... இந்த வழக்கு குறித்து மத்திய தகவல் அமைச்சகத்தை கருத்து தாக்கல் செய்யுமாறு கேட்டுக்கொண்ட தீர்ப்பாயம் வழக்கை அடுத்தமாதம் 2 தேதிக்கு ஒத்திவைத்துள்ளது என தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன..

Source:
:: TN Television :: Cable || Tv || Cable tv || Local Channel || News Tamil || Local Channel News Tamil || Tamil Cable Tv News || Local Channel News in...

Dear Satish, Kinldy post the post in English as many members wont be able to understand the post.

sathishbabu4u said:
மீண்டும் ஒத்திவைக்கப்பட்ட TDSAT வழக்கு � I&B கருத்தை பதிவு செய்ய அவகாசம்...!!

இன்று விசாரணைக்கு வந்த அரசு கேபிள் தொடர்பான TDSAT வழக்கு... இந்த வழக்கு குறித்து மத்திய தகவல் அமைச்சகத்தை கருத்து தாக்கல் செய்யுமாறு கேட்டுக்கொண்ட தீர்ப்பாயம் வழக்கை அடுத்தமாதம் 2 தேதிக்கு ஒத்திவைத்துள்ளது என தகவல்கள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன..

Source:
:: TN Television :: Cable || Tv || Cable tv || Local Channel || News Tamil || Local Channel News Tamil || Tamil Cable Tv News || Local Channel News in...

Translated to english

TDSAT case deferred again ... time to register for the I & B concept?

TDSAT was hearing a case relating to the cable ... The lawsuit filed by the Federal Information Ministry asked the tribunal to ottivaittullatu reported to date in case the next 2 ..

@sathishbabu4u always post the title in english and post atleast short summary of the post in english...

thread closed... PM any team member to reopen...

DreamDTH uses English as the language to interact. We suggest you do the same. If you are posting in any language other than English, dont forget to post atleast a summary in English. However no matter what the thread title should always be in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock