Technical error in sundirect

• Thread starter Thread starter chandu1192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 1,867

chandu1192

Reaction score
Does anyone face problem after adding new hd channels?
Showing e-48 error in sony six and other channels in same frequency ie 11010 and 32000..when technician tries to adjust for getting these channels showing same error in channels..zee telugu,tv9,tv5 and channels im those frequencies.
Similar problem even for new hd connections as technician said.

I want to know whether it is the problem with the reciever r the technical problem with sun direct?

wait for reply from others who got this error earier, as per them they are not having any issues after some days

Yes I think their is a technical problem since hd channel additions when initially they added channels in month of January around 19 or so all coship boxes had a problem the screen went blank in many channels now it's turn of HD section to face a problem.When coship boxes had a problem it was set by sundirect itself and issue got resolved now also I hope it will be resolved by sundirect I think they are trying out hevc technology to compress channels and to accommodate more channels that is why issues are coming up

In sony six and other channels of same frequency Signal strength is 67-68℅
But quailty momentarily it comes to around 90-94 and drops to 0 suddenly
But other hd channels even with 58℅ of signal strength they are working fine.

bro technician needs to set both greater than 85 then only you will not get interruption tell him to set to max level for both

Thank u bro..while fixing antenna ther r getting quality around 80-83..not more than that

Back
Top Bottom