Technical Error

shahzad77

Reaction score
Dear Friends

In my D2h some channel are coming and other are showing "Technical Error" What I do its to resolve the problem?

Thanks

Which Type of Technical Error Showing, Mostly Technical Error Showing When Dish unable To Connect with satellite In d2h...

Vikram said:
Which Type of Technical Error Showing, Mostly Technical Error Showing When Dish unable To Connect with satellite In d2h...

As I post earlier some channel are coming and other are showing Technical Error, if dish unable to connect to satellite the coming channels are also showing same error.

shahzad77 said:
Vikram said:

As I post earlier some channel are coming and other are showing Technical Error, if dish unable to connect to satellite the coming channels are also showing same error.

Which pack have you subscribed to? Those channels which are not there in your pack they show technical error.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock