Technicolor HD STB software updated

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 182
  • Views: Views 26,720
I know TS push only those content which broadcasters allows/provides however They should give an opportunity to customers to select their own VOD. Do you agree?

Aman Garbi said:
Hi and Good Evening to everyone there is one question that i have already got an update for VOD feature but i have 8 GB pendrive of Sandisk question is that if i purchase 64 GB pendrive then Push VOD data uploaded in more quantity or its limited if Data uploaded online is depebd upon pendrive then suggest me good quality pendrive with description thanx in advance
Data quantity same :k
3 hours movie just 35 mb str files (8gb pen drive)

Pen drive recording working only stb :k

iqbal008 said:
I know TS push only those content which broadcasters allows/provides however They should give an opportunity to customers to select their own VOD. Do you agree?

Agree with you bro, I also think about it...:)
I am from south, if they push hindi serials to my box it is not useful for me..:s
If they allow us to select vod programmes in category wise it will be useful for all..:)

Velladurai.S said:
but bro I have already checked in Organization>System Setting>System Details there is showed the STB model as Samsung that's why I thought mine is Samsung box. Isn't it Samsung box??? Tell any difference between Samsung and Technicolor STB bro please

Check stb back side manufacturer :huh

Both model stb size different & usb vod not supported:k
Quality Wise Technicolor stb good

Thakur said:
Check stb back side manufacturer :huh

Both model stb size different & usb vod not supported:k
Quality Wise Technicolor stb good

ok thanks bro. I will check and tell you after 1 hour because now I'm not in home

Velladurai.S said:
ok thanks bro. I will check and tell you after 1 hour because now I'm not in home

I will wait :k

Picture uploading click this link http://m.imgur.com pic link copy & paste in thread ddf

Velladurai.S said:
but bro I have already checked in Organization>System Setting>System Details there is showed the STB model as Samsung that's why I thought mine is Samsung box. Isn't it Samsung box??? Tell any difference between Samsung and Technicolor STB bro please

Samsung box 's usb in front side

Dear all this is really not Video on demand, its a push service and wrongly named as VOD..!!. They are deciding which video we should watch, but still... some thing new TS has introduced and appreciate it.

If a episode downloads say from SAB TV and if you don't have subscription to SAB TV, that video does not play instead it shows to subscribe to channel and displays some cc numbers. Be aware of this.

How can this be named as Video on Demand where user don't have choice to view the content they are looking for, they should provide a page where all the videos available for offline viewing are to be listed and the end user should be able to download the content which he is interested.
Like Youtube offline service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock