Technicolor HD STB software updated

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 182
  • Views: Views 26,508
DibyajyoTi Das said:
Bro, u need to contact higher authority directly. Then, possible to replace your Stb. I done this trick & fulfilled.

but how to contact these higher authority directly ? should i instead chat person/tech. to forward my request to higher authority ?

AmarG said:
but how to contact these higher authority directly ? should i instead chat person/tech. to forward my request to higher authority ?
You need to register a complain continuesly(daily minimum 3/4 complain) untill u didn't rcv a call from higher authority technical team. And mind it you need to argue with cc.

AmarG said:
If you know about this procedure, then u can PM me. I will provide u all details.

i have two TS hd STB

both have build number 10c

and software download aborted status

what that means

dreambox.pk said:
i have two TS hd STB

both have build number 10c

and software download aborted status

what that means

Currently no software available for download

dreambox.pk said:
how come build number is 106 for some users

is this 10s software latest one

There are two technicolor stbs, one is old model which is not available now and new one has the latest version.. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock