Technicolor HD STB software updated

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 182
  • Views: Views 26,628
Saj 007 said:
106, which is made by Technicolor or Huawei..
Ohhh, mine is 10c, so i requested to TS that, replace my this stb and give me the stb which having 106 update, so low Hd volume problem will be solve

AmarG said:
Ohhh, mine is 10c, so i requested to TS that, replace my this stb and give me the stb which having 106 update, so low Hd volume problem will be solve
Bro, give a complain to Tata Sky customer care, they will arrange a service visit to your home absolutely free upto 21st August. When TS guy comes to your home, then u explain the problem. He will not to solve your problem. U should continue to give a complain to CC till u didn't receive a call from higher authority technical team.Then, U will receive a call from higher authority technical team, u should explain your problem to him also. He will advise to u, to replace your STB. (And, don't forget, u must be stay on your decision to replace your STB at free of cost anyhow). U agree, if he will replace your STB at free of cost. Otherwise, u continue to complain to cc. At, last the technical team decided to your STB at free of cost.

My STB will be replace tomorrow morning at free of cost. And, my service visit also will be refunded. Now, m happy ?. :eek:hya:tup

One information please, which technicolor :hd box release number 106, is they also facing low audio in :hd channels??

Pls reply as soon as possible.

If you select dd or dd+ then sound is low in HD channels. But if you select PCM then it is ok.

sanowar said:
If you select dd or dd+ then sound is low in HD channels. But if you select PCM then it is ok.
No :no bro, I tried everything. But, still alive the problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock