Technicolor HD STB will be updated again with new software within next 5 days

• Thread starter Thread starter D. J. Das.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 3,637
Status
Not open for further replies.

D. J. Das.

Contributor
Reaction score
Technicolor HD STB will be updated again with new software within next 5 days. Due to HD channels low audio in technicolor :hd STB, they decided to update again technicolor :hd STB to fix this issue.

Source:- Today conversation between Tata Sky technical team head manager with me regarding this problem on my STB. He said this problem happens with new software problem & these technicolor :hd STB will be update again with new software within next 5 days. I talked with him on phone & unable to upload phone conversation here. Even, I didn't record our conversation. Let's see what happens next coming days.

Actually, I was using DishTrueHD setup box and the hd channels sound was really good.... but Tatasky HD channel sounds are poor when compared with DishTrueHD setup box.... so, this is bug and will be fixed in next software update..... thanks for the good news.

Note : This is the reason for me to create this thread Link Removed

saravana184 said:
Actually, I was using DishTrueHD setup box and the hd channels sound was really good.... but Tatasky HD channel sounds are poor when compared with DishTrueHD setup box.... so, this is bug and will be fixed in next software update..... thanks for the good news.

Note : This is the reason for me to create this thread Link Removed

Sound in Dish TV will be good since they don't have Dolby on most channels. Check the audio level in Dolby enabled channels. Even in Tata Sky or in D2H (in which I used HD), sound would be good if Dolby is disabled. But when Dolby is enabled sound will be lower. I thought it is D2H problem but it is the case with Tata Sky too.

Also, I am not agreeing the comment by Tata Sky technical head saying this is because of new software. It was the problem in old software too..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Also, I am not agreeing the comment by Tata Sky technical head saying this is because of new software. It was the problem in old software too....
Old software was fine for me. But, new software creating low audio problem in :hd channels for me. Kuch toh garbar hai sound kam hone kaa,,,, pata lagana padega(daya) :shy:shy (sorry, just kidding).

Iam facing this problem Low sound in Dolby digital plus audio channels...

Samsung HD Box no problem with old software and also with new software ....all HD Channels audio sound clear....

Today 12.00 am night again new software will be updated. News from nodal officer

Technicolor HD software poor performance. There is no change in channel PQ decreasing DD+ sound

subinjoseph said:
Today 12.00 am night again new software will be updated. News from nodal officer
please give to me number ( nodal officer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom