New Software Update for HD stb will start in next 10 to 12 days

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 21,688
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did videocon enable usb recording? anyone using it please confirm. Dino29 i think you own philips led tv?

Did you mean only software has been updated but no recording till now? i think Even if they enable recording we must buy new remote from them for recording.

MODS or Admin Plz Close this Thread...... Nearly 50 days Completed... No Update till now...

Plz Plz Plz Closed this Thread

There was a technical issue which has delayed the software, now most probably new software will come with all features like fast epg, new interface, usb recording feature and other important things

when...................software update......................

This forum has some GREAT members, they argue with me when i make 100 percent correct statements and when their statements are questioned they avoid responding

I strongly believe that we should be unbiased and discuss all things properly, we should be gracious enough to accept the truth whether we are wrong or right

Its not necessary that you should have all information about all things and if some other person shares an info then one should learn from it if its correct instead of trying to prove that u r right even if u know that u r wrong

I hope it applies to all members...

then What About this Thread NEWS... is this RIght or Wrong Information...

Give me one word Answer ( Yes or No )

Closed as given date over.

@Thread starter- PM me if you want to reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock