Discussion Telugu Movies Satellite Rights

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,638
  • Views: Views 367,333
Why is Star Maa not buying new movies?.Many of the new and popular movies are going to Gemini Tv.

Why is Star Maa not buying new movies?.Many of the new and popular movies are going to Gemini Tv.
Movie acquisition strategy changed
They now acquiring selected movies both Satellite and digital Rights

But loosing many big stars movies eg AVPL,SLNV.

Maa TV survived with these kinds of Stunts in the past by acquiring Selected movies. I guess Dil Raju next few movies releasing this year after Jaanu like V and Naga Chaithanya's movies already sold to Gemini. Hearing reports that Dil Raju signed output deal with Star after those don't know about that though. If that's true Star Maa will get SSMB27, PSPK26.

This year Star Maa is having
Entha Manchivaadavuraa
Jaanu
Uppena
Most Eligible Bachelor
Sreekaram

As per reports and they haven't telecasted Mathu Vadalara, Prari Roju Pandage and Iddari lokam Okkate

Last edited:
Maa TV survived with these kinds of Stunts in the past by acquiring Selected movies. I guess Dil Raju next few movies releasing this year after Jaanu like V and Naga Chaithanya's movies already sold to Gemini. Hearing reports that Dil Raju signed output deal with Star after those don't know about that though. If that's true Star Maa will get SSMB27, PSPK26.

This year Star Maa is having
Entha Manchivaadavuraa
Jaanu
Uppena
Most Eligible Bachelor
Sreekaram

As per reports and they haven't telecasted Mathu Vadalara and Iddari lokam Okkate
Iddari Lokam Okkate coming soon on Gemini Tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock