Discussion Telugu Movies Satellite Rights

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,645
  • Views: Views 372,859
It was unsold in Telugu I guess due to higher price producers are demanding for what a debacle it was so no one are interested it seems.
I guess they can bundle the rights with next prabhas movie to gain traction.
But Zee will comeback soon in movie acquisition
They will give Tough competition to Gemini TV
Zee will going to acquire Both Saaho and Janu movies Satellite Rights

But Zee will comeback soon in movie acquisition
They will give Tough competition to Gemini TV
Zee will going to acquire Both Saaho and Janu movies Satellite Rights

I don't think they will be coming into big budget movie acquisition any time soon. They will be concetrating on small movies for the time being. The last notable movie they acquired was last year which was Jersey as far as I remember.

Ismart Shankar was their last movie. They were bagging both Digital and Satellite right for most of the big movies and apparently they failed miserably:)

I don't think they will be coming into big budget movie acquisition any time soon. They will be concetrating on small movies for the time being. The last notable movie they acquired was last year which was Jersey as far as I remember.
Ismart Shankar was their last movie. They were bagging both Digital and Satellite right for most of the big movies and apparently they failed miserably:)
Saaho price going down
Zee have more money than Gemini
But they are not wasting money simply

Saaho price going down
Zee have more money than Gemini
But they are not wasting money simply
Doesn't really matter if they have enough revenue. All that matters is the content along with quality. SunNxt is some what better in terms of quality in comparison with Zee5.

Doesn't really matter if they have enough revenue. All that matters is the content along with quality. SunNxt is some what better in terms of quality in comparison with Zee5.
I have used Sun NXT for 1 year after subscription ends I was shocked they are not giving TV , serials and shows for free
Only movie trailer free
Who will subscribe this Sun NXT nothing new there in this app 😡

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock