DDF Exclusive Telugu Premiere Movies

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,382
  • Views: Views 473,087
"రాజు గారి గది-2" ప్రీమియర్ స్టార్ మా మరియు స్టార్ మా హెఛ్ ఢీ లో.
ఫిబ్రవరి 11 ఆదివారం సాయంత్రం 06గం"30ని"లకు.

"Raju Gari Gadhi-2" Premiere On Star Maa & Star Maa HD.
February 11th Sunday @06:30 p.m
This Sunday 18-02-2018@06:30p.m.

May be they didn't get reel:);)
The reason behind is nod from film chamber for telecasting a new movie the movie should atleast have a gap of 90 days from date of release for average and high rated film and 45 days for a flop one so both raju gari gadhi2, unade okate zindagi are yet to complete 90 days so they need to wait till 90 days to broadcast. According to my source unadi okate zindagi is feb 25th premier on zee telugu but not yet confirmed once it get confirmed i will give you a update

The reason behind is nod from film chamber for telecasting a new movie the movie should atleast have a gap of 90 days from date of release for average and high rated film and 45 days for a flop one so both raju gari gadhi2, unade okate zindagi are yet to complete 90 days so they need to wait till 90 days to broadcast. According to my source unadi okate zindagi is feb 25th premier on zee telugu but not yet confirmed once it get confirmed i will give you a update
Nice info brother

"ఉన్నది ఒకటే జిందగీ" ప్రీమియర్ జీ తెలుగు మరియు జీ తెలుగు హెఛ్ ఢీ లో.
ఫిబ్రవరి 11 ఆదివారం సాయంత్రం 06గం"లకు.

"Unnadi Okate Zindagi" Premiere On Zee Telugu & Zee Telugu HD.
February 11th Sunday@06:00 p.m.
Next Sunday 25th February @06:00 p.m.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock