Star Maa kinderLand @ 2PM

Mon_Finding Nemo
Tues_Toy Story
Wed_Ant Man_2
Thurs_The incredibles

VYaGOfx.jpg

Avengers : Infinity War Friday 2pm
Schedule changed
The Incredibles not premiering on Thursday.
The Incredibles 2 on Thursday 02:00pm

Avengers: Infinity War not premiering on Friday 02:00pm.
Jungle book on Friday 02:00pm

Schedule changed
The Incredibles not premiering on Thursday.
The Incredibles 2 on Thursday 02:00pm

Avengers: Infinity War not premiering on Friday 02:00pm.
Jungle book on Friday 02:00pm
Incredibles and infinity war are not premieres,incredibles telecasted few days back and Infinity war already telecasted several times and by the way incredibles 2 is premiere and also Avengers End Game Premiere on Sunday at 12pm.

Incredibles and infinity war are not premieres,incredibles telecasted few days back and Infinity war already telecasted several times and by the way incredibles 2 is premiere and also Avengers End Game Premiere on Sunday at 12pm.

Infinity War never premiered in Telugu. No Hollywood movies are telecasted in Star Maa like from 2017, until Kinderland.

Infinity War never premiered in Telugu. No Hollywood movies are telecasted in Star Maa like from 2017, until Kinderland.
I think you don't remember Infinity War was premiered on Star Maa Movies on April 21 last year and on the same day it was also premiered in Tamil & Hindi Languages.
Ox2I2pW.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock