DDF Exclusive Telugu Premiere Movies

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,382
  • Views: Views 472,004
But good that English dubbed movies Telecasting in Telugu language
Yes. Only telugu movies means bor,
8years back Gemini Tv Telecast JamesBond007 All Movies in Telugu
Gemini tv also have number of Hollywood Movies, may be that Movies time expire hope in future next gemini movies also telecast Hollywood Movies

Really Im Bores with this Thread... Its Telugu Premier Movies thread...

But now its Look Like English Dubbed Movies 🙄🙄
Don't feel like that bro
Already Zee killing people i mean bor and bor. If Star Maa stop telecast of Hollywood movies Star Maa and Star Maa Movies Full bor .
Now a days Hollywood premeire movies looks like some fresh look in Star maa
Hope they will continue like this atleast Weekend Times Hollywood Movies

Yes. Only telugu movies means bor,
8years back Gemini Tv Telecast JamesBond007 All Movies in Telugu
Gemini tv also have number of Hollywood Movies, may be that Movies time expire hope in future next gemini movies also telecast Hollywood Movies

@Saichaitanya4496 Can you check with Gemini TV. Missing those good dubbed movies in Gemini :(

Really Im Bores with this Thread... Its Telugu Premier Movies thread...

But now its Look Like English Dubbed Movies 🙄🙄

Schedules are like that bro. Becoz of Lockdown, many channels want to get high TRP's than before. And they know very well if they telecasts same movies over and over. Channel TRP's will be like zee telugu. So they are mixing it with some english dubbed content. which is good. Over last couple of years telug people are owning them.

@Saichaitanya4496 Can you check with Gemini TV. Missing those good dubbed movies in Gemini :(

They used to telecast earlier like, Titanic, Honey I shrunk the Kids, Honey I Blew up the kids, 101 Dalmatians etc as they are all owned by Disney. Other than classic Disney /Hollywood(A Disney Studio which is now closed ) /TouchStone and some classic Fox they hadn't have anything as far as I knew. So we can assume they don't have rights for any Hollywood movies now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock