DDF Exclusive Telugu Premiere Movies

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,382
  • Views: Views 471,933
They used to telecast earlier like, Titanic, Honey I shrunk the Kids, Honey I Blew up the kids, 101 Dalmatians etc as they are all owned by Disney. Other than classic Disney /Hollywood(A Disney Studio which is now closed ) /TouchStone and some classic Fox they hadn't have anything as far as I knew. So we can assume they don't have rights for any Hollywood movies now.

So you mean to say, they dont have rights for james bond dubbed movies also ?
Very bad. this is good time for them to telecast.

They used to telecast earlier like, Titanic, Honey I shrunk the Kids, Honey I Blew up the kids, 101 Dalmatians etc as they are all owned by Disney. Other than classic Disney /Hollywood(A Disney Studio which is now closed ) /TouchStone and some classic Fox they hadn't have anything as far as I knew. So we can assume they don't have rights for any Hollywood movies now.
Bro can we expect JamesBond007 Movies again on GeminiTv in Future , demand is high so can they renewal that rights again any idea about that ?

James Bond movies rights exclusive to Movies Now for all versions it is up to MGM
Bro can we expect JamesBond007 Movies again on GeminiTv in Future , demand is high so can they renewal that rights again any idea about that ?

As @ak7777 bro pointed out James Bonds rights now are controlled by MGM directly. We can't say if Gemini will renew them or not. It's easy for Star / Zee to get rights for Hollywood movies as they have content deals in place. Gemini they have to start from scratch. So not gonna happen in the near future Imo.

Bros I said about this Thread not about Premier of English Dubbed Movies..

Thikka
may 24th 09:00am
on Star Maa
HD0Nas9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock