DDF Exclusive Telugu Serial and Reality Show Updates

sV9PPpP.jpg

There are speculations that the famous reality show Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu might return on a different channel with Jr.NTR as the host.

Please read this article 👇
Jr NTR to host Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu season 5? - Times of India
I think ETV Telugu or on Gemini TV.
High chances for Gemini
KBC Hindi and South Versions Now Production by Sony's NXT Studio, they will Links Deal with Viacom and Colors Channels Not Present in Southern markets, They will links Deal with Sun Network.

KBC Stopped sometimes in South, Previously Big Synergy links Show Deal with Star Network, Later Big Synergy failed Renew Deal With Sony's NXT Studio, But now Sony's NXT Studio Done Production Of KBC All North and South Versions in India, So Show Rights moving One channel to another Channel.

KBC Hindi and South Versions Now Production by Sony's NXT Studio, they will Links Deal with Viacom and Colors Channels Not Present in Southern markets, They will links Deal with Sun Network.

KBC Stopped sometimes in South, Previously Big Synergy links Show Deal with Star Network, Later Big Synergy failed Renew Deal With Sony's NXT Studio, But now Sony's NXT Studio Done Production Of KBC All North and South Versions in India, So Show Rights moving One channel to another Channel.

KBC should come on Colors channels.
• In Kannada they will bring KBC on Colors Kannada.
• In Telugu as their is absence of SPN and also Viacom18 they are bringing this show on Gemini TV and it's almost confirm from some sources.
• In Tamil as Colors Tamil is not doing well so I dont think they will bring this show on CT, it will be Sun TV. Or Colors Tamil ( not confirmed).
• In Malayalam as their is absence of Colors channel, it will be on Surya TV.

Last edited:
KBC should come on Colors channels.
• In Kannada they will bring KBC on Colors Kannada.
• In Telugu as their is absence of SPN and also Viacom18 they are bringing this show on Gemini TV and it's almost confirm from some sources.
• In Tamil as Colors Tamil is not doing well so I dont think they will bring this show on CT, it will be Sun TV.
• In Malayalam as their is absence of Colors channel, it will be on Surya TV.
Off topic:
You think even better Rd22 said where is Viacom18 absent then KBC may chance to move sun network .Colors Tamil KBC Tamil (women oriented) successfully finished one season and its upcoming season can expect on Colors Tamil .

I was expecting BBTamil upcoming seasons (maybe 6th season) rights colors Tamil will trying for show rights .if its get rights don't surprise.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock