DDF Exclusive Telugu Serial and Reality Show Updates

Hmm...good to know...

But, My posts was specific to the below quoted posts...not as a generic one.
Lol, other channels also will change their schedule, it's totally depends upon their strategies.

If you check previous posts in both Telugu serials and Telugu premieres threads, then you will know that.

Source

2PbjeYZ.jpg

Lol, other channels also will change their schedule, it's totally depends upon their strategies.

If you check previous posts in both Telugu serials and Telugu premieres threads, then you will know that.
Do you think i dont know about the channels strategies...?

I too know the programe schedule are depends on channel strategies...

My earlier posts was particular reference to your posts, where it is said about Power of ETV non fiction...You are so confident at that time since ETV's non fiction straight opposite to RRR Premiere...but later it didnt happened...

I was scrolling the posts one by one....First i see your posts on Power of ETV then after 1 to 2 posts you posted the replacement....it felt sarcastic to me when seeing this posts immediately after each...hence i made my comment on what i felt that time...

No offense please.....

Do you think i dont know about the channels strategies...?

I too know the programe schedule are depends on channel strategies...

My earlier posts was particular reference to your posts, where it is said about Power of ETV non fiction...You are so confident at that time since ETV's non fiction straight opposite to RRR Premiere...but later it didnt happened...

I was scrolling the posts one by one....First i see your posts on Power of ETV then after 1 to 2 posts you posted the replacement....it felt sarcastic to me when seeing this posts immediately after each...hence i made my comment on what i felt that time...

No offense please.....
Haha I just shared update, which is regarding schedule change. (to be frank unexpected one)

I still on my comment, as ETV ruling in non fiction in Telugu Television industry.

Haha I just shared update, which is regarding schedule change. (to be frank unexpected one)

I still on my comment, as ETV ruling in non fiction in Telugu Television industry.
what u said about ETV nonfiction is exactly correct bro, Star maa and Zee telugu started competition programs to ETV, but they didn't survive for atleast 1year that too with ETV comedians.
Somedays back Star maa started Competition program to Sri devi drama company, after 3 weeks star maa stopped that program. And also in terms of TRP also Star maa programs got half of the TRPs of ETV programs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock