Ten cricket is the official broadcaster of Pak vs Ban series

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayanc99 said:
This is fake news.

First odi is on Friday and at that time Ten Cricket is showing the England West Indies first test match.

Just check the following links -

Ten Sports Live | Watch Live Tournaments and Events Online at tensports.com

Welcome on burrp!Mobile Mumbai

As informed earlier, rights for this series have not been sold for India territory. Geo is showing this series in Pakistan and not Ten Sports.

Bro it is easy to tell fake news. We never appreciate the hard work others make to find out facts and create such facts. Please dont say like this. Have you not read his full thread clearly ? He has also mentioned about Ten Sports bro. If Ten Cricket is showing Eng vs WI then Ten Sports can show. Why always blame others by saying fake news etc.... ??????? Have you ever shared any news here ? Dont say fake news. It hurts to the other person. He has even provided source. Then how come you say fake news ????? Always try and encourage others. If you cant then please dont say like this. I hope you understood what I wanted to convey :tup

Exactly bro.
I posted this news only after proper source and the source is also one of the good websites India.com

Mehran Butt said:
Exactly bro.
I posted this news only after proper source and the source is also one of the good websites India.com

yes bro. we believe in u irrespective of whether this news is true or false :luv:tup

Bishnu15 said:
Bro it is easy to tell fake news. We never appreciate the hard work others make to find out facts and create such facts. Please dont say like this. Have you not read his full thread clearly ? He has also mentioned about Ten Sports bro. If Ten Cricket is showing Eng vs WI then Ten Sports can show. Why always blame others by saying fake news etc.... ??????? Have you ever shared any news here ? Dont say fake news. It hurts to the other person. He has even provided source. Then how come you say fake news ????? Always try and encourage others. If you cant then please dont say like this. I hope you understood what I wanted to convey :tup

You can check the info I have provided to this forum. I am in the sports syndication business and I know which rights for which sports properties are sold to which sports channels. Ten Sports is not running any promo of this series because they don't have the rights for the series.

The information in that article contains several factual errors like the rights for this series in Pakistan is with Geo Super and not Ten Sports.

Check the link below -

Indian Television Dot Com | Sporty Solutionz sublicenses Bangladesh Cricket Board media rights to Geo Super

If you just do Google Sporty Solutionz Geo Super, you will get multiple articles on this subject.

Also Supersport is a broadcaster in South and Sub Saharan Africa and not in Europe. Eurosport is a broadcaster in Europe and South East Asia.

So don't post news just based on a single article, do Google and check its authenticity before doing copy and paste.

I am not putting down anybody. I am just stating the facts which is what forum moderators want. They don't want every piece of news without any authenticity or verification to be posted or the forum would be flooded with junk. Hope you got what I am saying.

Only errors regarding broadcasters for this series, today sawed promo of geo super Telecasting this series on geo news. Yesterday sawed promo of this series on ptv sports.

One thing is clear that both these channels will Telecast the series in Pakistan.

@Mods Please close this Fake Thread Now :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock