TEN GOLF HD added in dish tv

Sarkar said:
OMG :skd Horrible EPG of DishTV. Looks like they are stucked in windows 95 age :lol Somebody plz tell them we have just crossed windows 10 age :hello

That's why most of the people including me never like Dish TV's UI and EPG. They have the worst user interface in their STB. On the other hand we get awesome UI and EPG in Tata Sky and ADTV.

Dish TV UI and EPG looks like we are playing 8-bit video games in classic gaming consoles. :p

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Just leave off topic discussion. ...

^^ Its not off-topic discussion and if we dont discuss such kind of things and strictly follow "Stay on topic" principle, I think there will be no fun in forum. It would become like attending class of a strict math teacher. ;)

deepakbshetty said:
I am on Full on HD and seems to be available now. May be free preview for some days.

:k Thanks for your reply bro :tup

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
& yet watching SD channels only ;)

That's becoz I rarely watch TV, 5-10 min max. but I luv cricket so I just switch to starsports.com for any live sporting events & that's why you will see me bashing Ten or sony network if they don't provide live feed :shy

But believe me their SD EPG is way better than this HD EPG :hello

BTW So DishTV has now 47 HD chs :eek:hya

@DTHfan...
Its ok , but this is breaking news thread dedicated for Ten Golf HD addition. ..
I honestly can't find the importance of UI in this !

Looks like focusing more of the colour of the food plate & not on food...

b1d8879240cc7112bd7cf2f6a12d9a4b.jpg
969ae9ff665cb2f49e8b1e27aee6e47d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock