Ten Sports HD added on DISH TRU HD

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 12,979
In the Advt they shows Ten Sports HD ... (with HD name beside) but on channel currently it is not showing that and i feel the feed is still not started yet.. as i still feel it like what it was before .. slightly better than normal ten sports channel.

ok give me sometime... let me celebrate Eid today .. once free will post ss :) but just FYI it is not True HD as per me.. as i have seen the True HD Ten sports also during testing :)
right now both Ten sports channels are showing same feed...

Amarjeet sir and chander- both of you leading this thread off topic plz come to the topic Ten sports HD on dishtruHD.... And Amarjeet sir, you may delete all off topics posts frm this thread if you found me right.

no need she is now banned coz i am not allowing any banned members fake id again and again.but she is coming again and again just shame....

Amarjeet said:
Chander said:
karthik said:
Thanks dino. As i was away from home, i cant able to update. Is it tru hd ?

perhaps you did not see in other sites about this , Namo saw and posted here also. good.

no personal comments.this is your last warning.further it should not happen again......
it is true hd channel and now we can see the wwe in hd.

amarjeet was correcting anarica but she comes here only to fight shame on her........mad lady :D

Jenitkumar said:
Amarjeet sir and chander- both of you leading this thread off topic plz come to the topic Ten sports HD on dishtruHD.... And Amarjeet sir, you may delete all off topics posts frm this thread if you found me right.

@topic-

really a great news for all views.happy viewing any price of it?

mj bhai we are waiting for pics

well right now agin at ch no. 78 upscaled ten sports is running, they added hd channel in morning and removed it later. may b some issues with it or may b they were testing and will launch it again in evening or tomorrow

here is the advt which they are running on Ten Sports channels

2vsiujo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock