Ten Sports & Ten Action channels Quality

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Then better drop the channel from ur pack.

I am a Mega Pack Subscriber. So Ten Sports comprised in that pack. And moreover my Sun Direct expires on Sep 12. I wont renew and will keep the STB aside.

mmdtahir said:
I am a Mega Pack Subscriber. So Ten Sports comprised in that pack. And moreover my Sun Direct expires on Sep 12. I wont renew and will keep the STB aside.

You will make the biggest mistake of your life. :c

mmdtahir bro soon i will subscribe the ten sports addon for confirmation ss;):tup

Vicky said:
mmdtahir bro soon i will subscribe the ten sports addon for confirmation ss;):tup

Yeah Vicky bro. pls post the snapshot asap. Also if possible make sure with the US open is telecasting

mmdtahir said:
Yeah Vicky bro. pls post the snapshot asap. Also if possible make sure with the US open is telecasting

bro Just now i activated tensports addon:shy,bro ten sports snapshot enough/u want ten action snapshot also:shy:huh

Sarkar said:
I think the biggest mistake is to buy Sundirect [emoji6]

ha ha well said bro :D. Being customer for 3 yrs i felt very disappointed for the last 1.5 yrs. Many good tamil channels missing, HD channel count is very very poor, A package with all sports channels is not at all available and many more

mmdtahir said:
I didn find any mistake bro. May i know whats that ?

Bro you will not get such good quality & service. In other brands you might get quantity but not quality. I am not ready to compromise on quality at any cost. Moreover it is cheap, others are costly. :k But at the same its your own decision. So go ahead bro !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock