Tera Mera Saath Rahe | Star Bharat

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 14,243
If Pratigya 2 ending it would be on happy note. Yes it's not fault of story but the drama got effected because of pandemic. Story was running smoothly and rating were increasing day by day with last track and it went wrap just after Lockdown came into effect.
Because of COVID19 Anupama gets delay in 1st wave and started with bang but not with Pratigya 2 show was started in middle of pandemic and in 2nd wave all important character were left in mid, those character were shaping and Pratigya would fought for justice for or against them.
I still feel Pratigya 2 will be shifted at new time slot and that's 9:30pm as there is no show for that slot. Devon ke Dev... Mahadev will end till 15th August on that slot as it's running near by 700 Episodes and coming Daily 9:30-11pm show has 820 total number of Episodes, even after 10-11pm slot it can get settled down easily with in a month.

Last edited:
If Pratigya 2 ending it would be on happy note. Yes it's not fault of story but the drama got effected because of pandemic. Story was running smoothly and rating were increasing day by day with last track and it went wrap just after Lockdown came into effect.
Because of COVID19 Anupama gets delay in 1st wave and started with bang but not with Pratigya 2 show was started in middle of pandemic and in 2nd wave all important character were left in mid, those character were shaping and Pratigya would fought for justice for or against them.
I still feel Pratigya 2 will be shifted at new time slot and that's 9:30pm as there is no show for that slot. Devon ke Dev... Mahadev will end till 15th August on that slot as it's running near by 700 Episodes and coming Daily 9:30-11pm show has 820 total number of Episodes, even after 10-11pm slot it can get settled down easily with in a month.
I agree with you

@mgparmar18plus bro why you created a new thread when we already discussing it in already generated thread?
You should have ask to change title of thread accordingly. 😊

@mgparmar18plus bro why you created a new thread when we already discussing it in already generated thread?
You should have ask to change title of thread accordingly. 😊
Before posting i searched show name title, but didn't find in search results.

They put goggles for what reason and that also this big what they wanna show Gopi and Koki same age?
YSJRxFS.jpg

They put goggles for what reason and that also this big what they wanna show Gopi and Koki same age?
YSJRxFS.jpg
So that later on they can transfrom her into something bettet for a track of 4 5 months.

They're well prepared not to run out of tracks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock