• Views: Views 16,420
here sema punch ;)
5 படம் 100கோடி வசூல்பன்னனும்
அத நாங்கதான் பன்னனும்
அதுவும் தயாரிப்பாளருகே தெரியாம

XV35Lwn.jpg

H4nFcng.png

:lol:lol:lol:lol:wall:wall:wall:wall:s:s:s:s

if a movie is blockbuster / super hit,there is a big rush for second weekend shows,but for vedalam no rushes in multiplexs , both releases Vedalam/Thoongavan filling with same ratio :)

It reached 100 crore according to my logic..
Available total seats x Total number of shows :em :rofl :hehe

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:

"People brother always post true only"

PULI is good movie, Vedalam flop movie...are you happy now.:wall:P:angry

you are searching lot of news opp to Vedalam...

All news saying 100 + cr... But you are not accepting... Why?

Your Thalapathi is your GOD ?????

Just entertaintment. You believe PULI got 100+cr But you are not accepting Vadalam 100+cr....

You are creating this thread for only OPP to VEDALAM.

No problem. but you have to accept all news.

Example : Sridevi raised complaint is true. but you are not accepting. All nes paper and TV news confirmed this news...

Dina malar opposite to Vijay...
Behindwoods opposite to Vijay...
Kushboo opposite vijay because of politics.
Thanthi tv opposite to vijay...

Which news is true... PEOPLE prother only kown about that OMG........

sasitnj said:
"People brother always post true only"

PULI is good movie, Vedalam flop movie...are you happy now.:wall:P:angry

you are searching lot of news opp to Vedalam...

All news saying 100 + cr... But you are not accepting... Why?

Your Thalapathi is your GOD ?????

Just entertaintment. You believe PULI got 100+cr But you are not accepting Vadalam 100+cr....

You are creating this thread for only OPP to VEDALAM.

No problem. but you have to accept all news.

Example : Sridevi raised complaint is true. but you are not accepting. All nes paper and TV news confirmed this news...

Dina malar opposite to Vijay...
Behindwoods opposite to Vijay...
Kushboo opposite vijay because of politics.
Thanthi tv opposite to vijay...

Which news is true... PEOPLE prother only kown about that OMG........
There is no official record for sridevi complaint to film council,producers come before the issue raising from sridevi (media only said issue raised).

i said before the producer voice ,there is no pending (video link is posted by me) all are settled for her dubbing she claimed 1 crore but finally they committed to 75 lakhs ,fir that 75 lkhes hindi tv rights sold to sri devi.Is that all up to her once business done.
thalapathy ku vaazha vachuthaa pazakkam.He is not a GOD he is a very good man :luv that why we all call him as ANNA. :p

sasitnj said:
"People brother always post true only" :tup

PULI is good movie, Vedalam flop movie...are you happy now.:wall:P:angry Both are same as of now :lol

you are searching lot of news opp to Vedalam... we know the ajith fans power in internet ,that vedalam villan actor destroyed your all fake news,check that :D

All news saying 100 + cr... But you are not accepting... Why? - still your producer not opening his mouth,check all previous record breaking movies history all are getting official news :)

Your Thalapathi is your GOD ????? i didnt say anywhere, and also i am not selling ticket in here,like you "people go and watch film super hit ,mega hit, blockbuster" :p

Just entertaintment. You believe PULI got 100+cr But you are not accepting Vadalam 100+cr.... :skd

You are creating this thread for only OPP to VEDALAM. not for vedalam :lol .i didn't create threads like this ,even i didn't notice any thread related to ajith in this forum :s

No problem. but you have to accept all news. :p

Example : Sridevi raised complaint is true. but you are not accepting. All nes paper and TV news confirmed this news... replied :tup

Dina malar opposite to Vijay... partially
Behindwoods opposite to Vijay... yes 100 %
Kushboo opposite vijay because of politics. - that's up to her wish equal aged people may grace each other :k
Thanthi tv opposite to vijay... :no now a days they are all only for making money just spreading news what the social media mocking for :wall

Which news is true... PEOPLE prother only kown about that OMG........ May be wait bro producer told i will give the detailed collection record why you get arg :D

Has Ajith gave any share of the profits to our freaky bro ??

Even the producer is looking how to mitigate the losses :skd :hehe

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:

if you calculated with that you can not tally the account ,it might be lower than what they are telling.

By their calculation with screen count you will get 92,592 rupees collection approx for every show.for that you fix a 500 avg for a single screen and ticket cost 182 per seat for all tickets (Box/Balcony/first/second).

chennai+chengalpat hold the 30-40 % of profit for any movie.Here high price is 120+,in that 120 rupees 84 rupees only they consider legal.(tax free movie to).

if you add that balance 62 to tthat other district theaters ,that will come 208 rupees.Here chennal& chengalpet lossed 22 % due to rain.if you adding that loss to other district theaters then it will come 250 approx. :skd for 8 days all shows.

is tamil nadu richer than any state? but i accept every one wants to promote their movies by this way,but at least officially they should announce some critics.We are not asking anything , that Ajith fans all are killing team for asking movie collection in social network. :wall

Yeah bro , I know there is no point of listening to these media madness around this movie....
Some group of stupid fans satisfy themselves by spreading false info :em

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock