Thalaiva BANNED in TN.

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 11,371
prakash:

Yeah he posted in English and I found mistake... But it didn't grown much... Before posting in English he asked me some questions and I answered. That is the one growing to much posts till now...

I have no personal problems... I just want to inform the members to follow forum rules.. That is all.. Nothing much... It is not a rule that only Admin or Moderators can tell about this.. Any forum member can tell the forum rule to any of the forum member.... That is what I did..

Ok. Let us stop here. Hope hereafter members will follow forum rule by posting summary (at least) in English..

Sadiq said:
prakash:

Yeah he posted in English and I found mistake... But it didn't grown much... Before posting in English he asked me some questions and I answered. That is the one growing to much posts till now...

I have no personal problems... I just want to inform the members to follow forum rules.. That is all.. Nothing much... It is not a rule that only Admin or Moderators can tell about this.. Any forum member can tell the forum rule to any of the forum member.... That is what I did..

Ok. Let us stop here. Hope hereafter members will follow forum rule by posting summary (at least) in English..

ok fine lets hope everyone will post with rules:):)

@Sadiq, @sasitnj & @prakash_Tv Please stop the fight friends.... we are here to share info and to make friends not enemies.... :no:no:no

no further fights please :hs :hs :hs

sasitnj said:
Hello,
If you want in English you can translate with Google your self. OK.
sasitnj said:
Hello, All are post with Rules. Can you confirm me?

now..... these are not a proper answers bro.... its not our job to translate using google... its your responsibility to follow rules in a forum...

bro just because someone else is doing a crime we cant follow them and do the same crime... so forget others lets follow the rules ourselves.... :fp

also its not possible for the team to check each and every post, but we do check and take action for all posts reported by members. if you find any posts breaching the rules report it to us but dont join them and you also breach the rules.... :no

whenever i come across one, i have always closed/removed the threads/posts posted in regional languages which you can check if you want.... but since i was busy over the past few days i couldnt reply here...

You are allowed to post in Tamil.. but please post a short summary of the post in english... any further post without a english summary will be removed... :k:k:k

mmadhankumar said:
@Sadiq, @sasitnj & @prakash_Tv Please stop the fight friends.... we are here to share info and to make friends not enemies.... :no:no:no

no further fights please :hs :hs :hs

now..... these are not a proper answers bro.... its not our job to translate using google... its your responsibility to follow rules in a forum...

bro just because someone else is doing a crime we cant follow them and do the same crime... so forget others lets follow the rules ourselves.... :fp

also its not possible for the team to check each and every post, but we do check and take action for all posts reported by members. if you find any posts breaching the rules report it to us but dont join them and you also breach the rules.... :no

whenever i come across one, i have always closed/removed the threads/posts posted in regional languages which you can check if you want.... but since i was busy over the past few days i couldnt reply here...

You are allowed to post in Tamil.. but please post a short summary of the post in english... any further post without a english summary will be removed... :k:k:k

Well noted, Madhan. You are not giving any amount for posting. Im not satisfy your words. OK I leave IT. im not posting anything in this forum. OK.OK.OK.???? :clap

sasitnj said:
Well noted, Madhan. You are not giving any amount for posting. Im not satisfy your words. OK I leave IT. im not posting anything in this forum. OK.OK.OK.???? :clap

Dear sasitnj,

What Sadiq & mmadhankumar told is correct. You need to understand it properly and take things positively. None getting paid for posts its all about interest and wish. The guidelines can be found in every forums and its a forum where people come from all over India. What's the benifit of your post if many can't even understand it. So stick to English language only.

dreamdth

not maturity people here. All are child people here.

I don't know why you are understand my point this is for south indian film industry people. Im posting for tamil people. Why your rules saying only English in south indain subject also, You can change your forum rules. Otherwise you can lost lot of members.

You can banned me no problem sir. this is entertainment not job. OK? im not servent. If you are obey the Rules you can delete all other languages posting.

RULES IS RULES. Can you challange me all are obey the rules.

I can show you lot of Example.

ONE DROP OF POISON ALSO FULL POISON only.

So, If You are accept one post. you have to accept all post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock