Thalaiva BANNED in TN.

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 11,369
prakash_Tv said:
leave it sadiq...u fighting like child with him :p:p

Child? Me? It is okay. I am talking about the rules only... I am not fighting... :) :) :no :no

Sadiq said:
Admin already talked here..

Announcement

3 days before I have gone to office in the morning and returned home at the night.
The next day I have gone to my native (in fact I am still in my native).
I will return Chennai on Monday.

You were online past 3 days. see the below threads you are commenting all reply.

DreamDTH Community Forums

1st you follow forum rules. you told without proof. OK ya?

Dont tell lie, this is not good for forum & even country.:p:wall:angry

HA HA HA... You took serious what I posted :) Bro, my answer about my past 3 days is just for fun... See, it is not a fact when I am asking you... You should think what I am asking from you... Yes, this is a good forum.. That is why I am asking you to follow its rules...

Sadiq said:
HA HA HA... You took serious what I posted :) Bro, my answer about my past 3 days is just for fun... See, it is not a fact when I am asking you... You should think what I am asking from you... Yes, this is a good forum.. That is why I am asking you to follow its rules...

You know tamil well. Why you asking again & again. Pls post some useful things. :clap

sasitnj said:
You know tamil well. Why you asking again & again. Pls post some useful things. :clap

Are you posting only for Tamil people?? Then this is not the right place for you...

In fact this film THALAIVA is dubbed in other languages for the need of other people.. But you are not doing the same when posting news on this film.. You want your news to be read by Tamil people only? Then as said in previous post, this is not the forum for only one language people... It is for all the people in the world. So they selected the universal language as English..

Sadiq said:

past 3 days is just for fun ah ?? this is not fun forum bro beco no one coming to this forum for fun :):)

prakash_tv: Yes. This is not a forum for fun.. Please tell me.. Do you agree my point on posting in English here or not?

Sadiq said:
prakash_tv: Yes. This is not a forum for fun.. Please tell me.. Do you agree my point on posting in English here or not?

not like that bro....he posted in english but again u finding mistake...just leave it... no need fight friends....this forum for sharing info thats it...pls cool both of u :):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock