Thalaiva BANNED in TN.

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 11,371
Sadiq said:
Ok. I will translate myself. So hereafter you will post everything in Tamil, though they are global news? Then why do we need such a rule in DDF..

FYI Admin: Forum rule is to post in English or at least summary in English.. Here, when I am telling this, the answer from the member is not proper... FYI..

Hello, All are post with Rules. Can you confirm me?

sasitnj said:
Hello, All are post with Rules. Can you confirm me?

Admin will tell you.., I am not going to discuss on this rules topic with you anymore..

Why can't you ask Admin about this???

A Guy Commits Suicide Because Of Thalaivaa Not Released In TN,

Really I Was Shocked To Read That, Why The Hell He Does It OMG

Vadirocks said:
A Guy Commits Suicide Because Of Thalaivaa Not Released In TN,

Really I Was Shocked To Read That, Why The Hell He Does It OMG

Really a bad news... This is just a film which is made for entertainment. But people are taking this seriously...

Sadiq said:
Admin will tell you.., I am not going to discuss on this rules topic with you anymore..

Why can't you ask Admin about this???

You only talking about this !!!

Admin not talking anything.

Iam posting 3 days before, why you ask me 1st post itself? where r you going that time ?

sasitnj said:
You only talking about this !!!

Admin not talking anything.

Iam posting 3 days before, why you ask me 1st post itself? where r you going that time ?

Admin already talked here..

Announcement

3 days before I have gone to office in the morning and returned home at the night.
The next day I have gone to my native (in fact I am still in my native).
I will return Chennai on Monday.

sasitnj said:
வன்முறை, பிறமொழிக் கலப்பு... தலைவா படத்துக்கு வரிவிலக்கு இல்லை - அரசு அறிவிப்பு

The govt of Tamil Nadu denied tax exemption for Vijay's Thalaivaa due to violence and abusive scenes.

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/2013/08/tamil-nadu-govt-denies-tax-exemption-for-thalaivaa-180943.html

Your English summary is saying "Abusive scenes" whereas the Tamil head line is not telling anything about this. It is telling the reason as other language intervention and violence as the reason... Not saying anything about abusive scenes..

Please confirm this..

sasitnj Wrote:
வன்முறை, பிறமொழிக் கலப்பு... தலைவா படத்துக்கு வரிவிலக்கு இல்லை - அரசு அறிவிப்பு

The govt of Tamil Nadu denied tax exemption for Vijay's Thalaivaa due to violence and abusive scenes.

Read more at: Oneindia - Tamil, Page Not Found

Sadiq said:
Your English summary is saying "Abusive scenes" whereas the Tamil head line is not telling anything about this. It is telling the reason as other language intervention and violence as the reason... Not saying anything about abusive scenes..

Please confirm this..

leave it sadiq...u fighting like child with him :p:p

Sadiq said:

Please confirm this..

Are you professor???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock