The DTH world's biggest unsolved mystery - Tata Sky !!!

• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,873
Re: RE: The DTH world's biggest unsolved mystery - Tata Sky !!!

Anirudha Das said:
I am searching a Biggest Mystery of TATA(SKY in this Thread.

:D:D:D

Anirudha Das said:
I am searching a Biggest Mystery of TATA(SKY in this Thread.

Keep searching, Don't give up hope [emoji106]

Vijay said:
What i am thinking is, its better to close this thread. :D :lol :shy
me_saket said:
Close thread
gowrishankar said:
yeah,i too thnk the same,that to close this thread
Guys, what, if I could also say this, but I can't, because I have lots of proper reasons and logics in support of this topic which I was willing to share with you all but it seems that you all have made up your mind. But, please, unless you prove the topic wrong, you can't say that 'close this thread'. Can you really predict the Tatasky's move as per its activities in the background or have you ever predicted any thing like channel additions, language feed additions etc. about Tatasky and that really happened, and if not then how can you say to close the thread. If you don't have anything to share on this topic or you don't like this topic, this doesn't mean that you are left with only one option to say simply 'close this thread', there should be some logic behind whatever you say. I hope, we can continue with some logical posts on this thread.

skm30 said:
Guys, what, if I could also say this, but I can't, because I have lots of proper reasons and logics in support of this topic which I was willing to share with you all but it seems that you all have made up your mind. But, please, unless you prove the topic wrong, you can't say that 'close this thread'. Can you really predict the Tatasky's move as per its activities in the background or have you ever predicted any thing like channel additions, language feed additions etc. about Tatasky and that really happened, and if not then how can you say to close the thread. If you don't have anything to share on this topic or you don't like this topic, this doesn't mean that you are left with only one option to say simply 'close this thread', there should be some logic behind whatever you say. I hope, we can continue with some logical posts on this thread.
i total agree with you bro our friends are very eager to close threads which are against tatasky there will be a logic in every thread members should know this thread poster is not a fool to post threads

@Anirudha Das. I think Your reply does not fit here in any sense. At least choose your comments carefully [emoji16][emoji16] or will u plz explain what are Grapes and which is sour here ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock