"The Flash Season 2 Returns" January 20th 11 Only On Colors Infinity

Reaction score
"The Flash Season 2 Returns"
January 20th 11 Only On
Colors Infinity And Colors InfinityHD

HAb3uIQ.jpg

7v8vIlY.jpg

Awesome. I was missing the show. Any news about Blindspot return?

In yesterday's episode of The Flash when they showed previously on Flash, there were many scenes which were not present in last episode such as Joe's son, how Zoom stole Professor's daughter, etc. Did all those scenes telecasted in any episode of Arrow show? If yes, I'm really fed up by this thing.

DTH Fan said:
In yesterday's episode of The Flash when they showed previously on Flash, there were many scenes which were not present in last episode such as Joe's son, how Zoom stole Professor's daughter, etc. Did all those scenes telecasted in any episode of Arrow show? If yes, I'm really fed up by this thing.

Joe's Son was shown in E09,
zoom Has kidnapped Dr wells's daughter was also shown in previous episodes (E05)

Pay attention Buddy :shy:k

P.S. I didn't watch yesterday's episode

^^ Ah. It seems I'm really getting old. :shy

PS: Btw yesterday episode showed Thawne again as Reverse Flash at the end. The Flash is the most confusing show ever. :p

Before watching any episode you can check Wiki. They have a summary for every Episode. I also do it sometimes :shy :tup

Thanks you very Much for the Spoilers:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock