The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

MFan9724

Reaction score
Behind the beautiful backwaters of Kerala, lies the horror of 32000 missing females.
Vipul Amrutlal Shah announces
The Kerala Story the dark picture of the society that is horrifying and gut wrenching

U8tmhRj.png

Source

Last edited:
What the then CM VS says in the press meet and the subtitle of the video has no connection.
The subtitle is a complete utter non-sense.
Its so easy to manipulate, and too a mainstream media called Cinema.

Why jst 32000, Make it a million..!!!
Yes, there were cases of conversion and were being forced to travel along with their so called husbands to ISIS or syria or wherever.

As a person who was born and brought up and still who lives in Kerala i can surely say the total number will be par below 32000..

The film makers should answer these questions

1. Where's the family of those 32000 girls jst vanished in thin air, from where they got the number as 32000.!! ?
2. Did they interview either the 32000 girls or their families for the film.
3. Did they seek a response from India Govt or Kerala Govt to give a specific number of 32000 or more.
4. Kerala is a part of India and India has a Home Ministry. What action did Home ministry took. If they didn't took an action its a clear picture of failure of Govts then and now.
5. 32000 is not just a small number. If the number of girls is 32000 there will be 32000 families. 32K family is almost a size of a district. Lets assume each family has 5 person. 32000*5 makes 160000. How can a population of 1 Lakh 60 Thousand can be muted. None of the families are coming out and saying they have lost their girls. Not appearing on any tv channels. (assume Kerala govt has banned them to appear on tv channels. There are a dozen other channels which are pro-ruling alliance channels. So none of them too has interviewed at least a 10 families or the families doesn't reach out to them.) Great.!

If you can't win a state, tarnish their image infront of the country and spread hatredness towards that state. This is what is called as Divide and Rule policy and this was the exact same thing that EAST India company done to India when they were here.

All i can say is Bollywood is in the wrong hands and is going in wrong direction.!!!!!

Last edited:
Why jst 32000, Make it a million..!!!
Yes, there were cases of conversion and were being forced to travel along with their so called husbands to ISIS or syria or wherever.

As a person who was born and brought up and still who lives in Kerala i can surely say the total number will be par below 32000..

The film makers should answer these questions

1. Where's the family of those 32000 girls jst vanished in thin air, from where they got the number as 32000.!! ?
2. Did they interview either the 32000 girls or their families for the film.
3. Did they seek a response from India Govt or Kerala Govt to give a specific number of 32000 or more.
4. Kerala is a part of India and India has a Home Ministry. What action did Home ministry took. If they didn't took an action its a clear picture of failure of Govts then and now.
5. 32000 is not just a small number. If the number of girls is 32000 there will be 32000 families. 32K family is almost a size of a district. Lets assume each family has 5 person. 32000*5 makes 160000. How can a population of 1 Lakh 60 Thousand can be muted. None of the families are coming out and saying they have lost their girls. Not appearing on any tv channels. (assume Kerala govt has banned them to appear on tv channels. There are a dozen other channels which are pro-ruling alliance channels. So none of them too has interviewed at least a 10 families or the families doesn't reach out to them.) Great.!

If you can't win a state, tarnish their image infront of the country and spread hatredness towards that state. This is what is called as Divide and Rule policy and this was the exact same thing that EAST India company done to India when they were here.

All i can say is Bollywood is in the wrong hands and is going in wrong direction.!!!!!
Absolutely agreeing with what you said here. The number would be less than this, though not "far less"..
However that does not change the fact what VS said back then - it could become true by 2030, just like J&K 1990 - and I think they want to subtly prove that point using this movie...

After the kashmir files another propaganda film from bollywood,They want to spread hatred about kerala ,because the sangh politics never get a chance to win kerala until the secular fabric of kerala remains strong.Thats now they targeting kerala and placing it as next j&k(the real story of j&k is different,we hearing only the godi media sensation news only) in order to increase the communal vote from the northern cow belt regions.bollywood is now in the place of former pro nazi regime industry

This is the director talking..!!!

Quoting Sudipto Sen: "There are districts in Kerala, which are under Sharia law" - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Name the district.. If there's a disctrict its the failure of Intelligence and central Govt. Taking a dig on their own.
"I travelled to from Southern part of Kerala to northern part - Kerala was so colorless, it was black" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. He should check his eyes for color blindness.

How he cook up his stories.?

Last edited:
After the kashmir files another propaganda film from bollywood,They want to spread hatred about kerala ,because the sangh politics never get a chance to win kerala until the secular fabric of kerala remains strong.Thats now they targeting kerala and placing it as next j&k(the real story of j&k is different,we hearing only the godi media sensation news only) in order to increase the communal vote from the northern cow belt regions.bollywood is now in the place of former pro nazi regime industry
Then what about this India unlikely to allow return of 4 Kerala women who joined Islamic State
Is this fake?

Nobody says its fake. Yes there are incidents of love Jihad in kerala. everyone know that. And the total number is a single digit or double digit.
And not as 32000 as they are saying.
Nd if you know hindi, at the last of the trailer the actress is saying "Hazarom ki ladkiyam" - 1000 of girls have left their home in Kerala to get buried in the desert.

All am saying is show the 32000 girls or atleast 1000s of girls from Kerala.

If its 32000, what was IB, RAW and ATS doing in India., its a failure of these agencies.

Nd for your information its happen all over India and not just Kerala.

Nd i think ISIS wont have a total member strength of 32000..!

Also i think you are from Kerala, the director of the movie says, there are districts in Kerala which are under sheria law. Show me one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock