The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

For people telling its propaganda movie and correcting the numbers. Just tell me do you have the exact numbers. Every month we see one or more mass conversation or love jihad cases.
If it was a sangh parivar movie why are churches supporting this movie. The same narrative from opposite side came when NRC was being drawn. It's not about indian Muslims but about global agenda that no one questions.

From 32000 to 3
Numbers have been corrected everywhere.
What else do you need as proof for this propaganda movie. 31997 girls just vanished into thin air.

oJ1CSym.jpg

For people telling its propaganda movie and correcting the numbers. Just tell me do you have the exact numbers. Every month we see one or more mass conversation or love jihad cases.
If it was a sangh parivar movie why are churches supporting this movie. The same narrative from opposite side came when NRC was being drawn. It's not about indian Muslims but about global agenda that no one questions.
Looks like they have signed long term deal, every state they have different strategies on politics.

So all these opposition is for numbers and not for the issue.??
Yes, all the opposition was for the exaggerated numbers. Nobody said this love jihad didn't happen. It was happened and may be still happening and not just Kerala, happening everywhere in India. But 32000 was some imaginary number by the director which was not acceptable.

Where does 3 & 32000 stands..!!

You borrowed 3 rupees from a friend and in return the friend asked 3 lakh by adding 5 zeros to right side. Will you oppose or not. Or will you give him 300000 saying its just zeros he added.

NUMBER MATTERS EVEN IF ITS ZERO

From 32000 to 3
Numbers have been corrected everywhere.
What else do you need as proof for this propaganda movie. 31997 girls just vanished into thin air.

oJ1CSym.jpg
95% of Cases (be it be of conversion, Rape, Murder) doesn't come out and out of 5% we only came to know about 1-2 cases.
If you want to watch then watch if you don't then leave it.
Truth is Truth...

Last edited by a moderator:
95% of Cases (be it be of conversion, Rape, Murder) doesn't come out and out of 5% we only came to know about 1-2 cases.

If you want to watch then watch if you don't then leave it.
Truth is Truth...
The makers of the movie is spreading fake propaganda. From 32000 to 3. They are the ones who corrected the numbers.
Nobody said it didn't happen. Its the numbers. 32997 girls just vanished.

Last edited by a moderator:
You borrowed 3 rupees from a friend and in return the friend asked 3 lakh by adding 5 zeros to right side. Will you oppose or not. Or will you give him 300000 saying its just zeros he added.
I don't have any friend who will Remember that I have taken $uch huge amount (₹3) from them 🥺.

I don't have any friend who will Remember that I have taken $uch huge amount (₹3) from them 🥺.
Is it, thank god.!
You are worrying over 32997 numbers of girls vanished from a YouTube description (as you are claiming) and People like you are silent over Thousands of Girls vanished (read kidnapped) in Real Life 👀
You are not worried about the fake numbers feeding and spreading hate towards a state. But for us both matters. spreading fake numbers or news is also a crime maybe not in the modern india that we live now. But for us its a crime and we will raise the sound against it.

Nd you see at last who won. The makers of the movie was forced to correct the numbers.. Its that simple bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock