The Voice India | starts 3rd feb Sat-Sun 9:00pm @ Star Plus.

No chance. Because if Zee had any plan to shut & brand then they willnot convert Zee studio to &flix.Also & pictures has good rating. Better they have to make it like FTA like Star bharat with or without name change. Even Movies Ok is running without Main channel Life Ok, no problem of continuing &pictures without &TV.
I also heard that very soon Zing channel will be rebranded as &Youth (it's not any official confirmed news, so no controversy please).

Last edited:
Try not to upload from Instagram. In Instagram you cannot rewind or fast-forward. Twitter and Facebook are better.
I am a active user of Instagram. So Grab Instagram Link is very easy for me. I am not visiting twitter/facebook Daily. That's why.

Try not to upload from Instagram. In Instagram you cannot rewind or fast-forward. Twitter and Facebook are better.
Try to upload from instagram only, twitter and Facebook, Youtube uploads usually put copyright stikes on the content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock