The Voice India | starts 3rd feb Sat-Sun 9:00pm @ Star Plus.

AR Rahman will be seen as the super judge in The Voice India.
The makers are, also, in talks with talented singers Armaan Malik and Neeti Mohan to judge the show.
If things fall into place, singer–composer–actor Adnan Sami will mostly make his debut on TV as one of the judges.
Awesome news! If true, AR Rahman and Adnan Sami's presence will add a lot of credibility and newness to the show.

'The voice India kids' to air on Star Plus. So &TV Replace this show with 'Love Me India Kids'.:wink:

AR Rahman will be the super guru on The Voice. It's going to be awesome! :D

ar.jpg

It seems &TV might close soon :( they are losing viewership day by day. Anyways, I will watch the show because for me channel name doesn't matter ;)

Seems something is really wrong with StarPlus, they can't finalize their on-air date for once and change it atleast one time after they put the final promos on air!

Hope this show pushes Star Plus to the No. 1 position among Hindi GECs once and for all, just like Star Maa has permanently sealed the No. 1 spot in Telugu after years of shuffling and shifting. The next battle will be Star Maa vs. Star Plus: who is the king of the Star network? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock