third grade services from D2H after merger FILE PIL IN CONSUMER COURT

Bro I understand you are trying to take action against Videocon but I suggest you to throw the Videocon connections and go for Airtel or TS. Many of my friends changed to airtel from Videocon and they are really enjoying.

What type of connection you are using? HD or HD DVR?
Am also used Videocon for 4 years and thrown their services due to higher rates. Now moved to Airtel. Very happy...Service is so worst in Videocon..

Those who want cam send mail...

But one thing the real dhamaka is to be happened...The leadership will be taken back (not saying other DTHs will get failed)
We also will be leading in HD count...

Many regional and HD rain is going to happen...

i watch sports very much. i had videocon before
videocon is expensive also comparing to airtel. i had hd packs and i had to subscribe to alacarte channels too (sonyEspn SD , SonyTen1 HD & Sony ten 2 SD)
i had 1+1_All_Sports & 1+1StarSportsSelect-addon (75+60 =135rs) (SS HD1,2, SS Hindi HD, SSS HD1,HD2, SonySix HD)

if you compare above packs with airtel sports pack 99rs (above hd channels + SonyTen1,2,3 HD ,SonyEspn HD)

videocon prices are a joke ! i was fed up waiting on channels , like sonyepsn hd for 2 years

I agree with the post.. It's illegal to remove the subscribed channel all of sudden and asking for more money.. Videocon is getting worse day by day.. I subscribed to sports HD pack on Dec 2017 and was getting ten 1 HD.. Now it's removed all of sudden.. So I called cc and they said according to policies they can add or remove from add on anytime.. So I told them to unsubscribe the add on.. He happily agreed.. Go to hell videocon d2h.. If you continue like this, you sure gonna lose customers

@Rajesh 25 Bro I Suggest you to shift to other DTH Operator

respected mr gopi iam not user but iam dealer in mumbai having more than 1800 dth connections in mumbai . iam in to from 2011 and operate from my home and not have any shop . my only concern is lakh of customers who have to pay so much but not get services from dth operators . from the day videocon started charging seperately for ten sports channels it hurted me more than customer cause the reason of me being dealer was not to earn money from dth buisness . it was just by chance i got in too and from the start my main concern is only for customers and because of this i have also encountered problems from dth companys also but still putting customers intrest first is my main goal.it pinched me more when yesterday i got numerous calls from my loyal customers saying that they have stopped ten1 channels on multi tv connection on the day of match . if such things happen its not good . just because matches are on ten 1 you find way to cheat and loot yours old loyal customers . this is just not done .have tatasky and airtel started collecting extra money from customers . similarly during ipl again dishtvvideocon will ask customers to pay extra for star sports channels for ipl or will start special channel for ipl and ask customer to pay seperately. what is trai doing they cant see what is going on and also from last few years how rates of each dth company have increased because of cartel made by this all dth company . its somebody really needs to rise to the ocassion so this loot stops . i have to edit my original post to make it more informative and also more precision so it reaches pmo oiffice and hope with the support and help from all our forum members we can make it . if govt wants they can seriously check the rates and services of all dth company .thanks to all of you for supporting me but we want this post to be no 1 post liked by all of you . also if someone knows to hit on other social media like twitter because iam not aware of twitter . just i want it reaches companys mind and they do some correct steps and make again this videocon dth to no 1 where it was few years back may be 5 years back it was only videocon but now its zero .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock