Three new shows set to overhaul Star Plus’ weekend schedule

@@abhishek bro
That's true that Indian channels are getting some good content but i think most shows start with good subject & later turns into a utter non sense & Saas bahu saga. For e.g shakti, udaan, ye hai mohabbatein.

This people are just trp hungry. Till getting trp they shows something good. As soon as they get it they change the story into Saas bahu saaga.

Thanks to zee network that they bought zindagi in past & now zee yuva for marathi audience. Zee yuva is really watchable channel for urban audience

Hi Friends - For some reason I'm not able to access the main forum. I'm able to access this section only. Can some one please check and share the main forum link here please ?:tears::tears::tears::tears:

Thanks Basil. But I'm not able to open - It says Bad link - 400 etc :(

Thanks Basil. But I'm not able to open - It says Bad link - 400 etc :(
Tested permissions on your ID. All looks fine. Make sure you are not accessing old links which you have bookmarked while we were on another forum software.

Visit dreamdth.com and click on any links, let me know if that throughs any error.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock