TIC Fiber broadband (TCCL Fibernet)

"The company which is subcontracted by TCCL are slowly deploying the overhead cable/fiber hence the delay. Plan details will be available online on TCCL website by end of this month." ~ LCO

It most like is Jio Fiber. TCCL has been in talks with Reliance Jio since March 2016 for a potential tie up to roll out Jio's Gigafiber broadband.

Brethren with TCCL, this is a good news for us because TCCL will provide both Jio Fiber and broadband under its own brand (TIC Fiber). It's time to bury craptel deep into the ground.

gap10_brabagaran said:
It most like is Jio Fiber. TCCL has been in talks with Reliance Jio since March 2016 for a potential tie up to roll out Jio's Gigafiber broadband.

Brethren with TCCL, this is a good news for us because TCCL will provide both Jio Fiber and broadband under its own brand (TIC Fiber). It's time to bury craptel deep into the ground.

No it's not jio fiber.. it's railtel broadband my LCO told.

prakash_Tv said:
Most of the LCO are tying up with RailTel Railwire broadband now a days.

prakash_Tv said:

It's not confirmed yet! The old plans were pulled out the moment after Jio announced one could get 56GB for 499 Rupees. It was supposed to launch this month but they are reworking the plans to better the competition and launching it second week of next month.

Edit: Their website is up but showing as under construction - TICL | Tamizhaga Internet Communication Pvt Ltd

I got an sms from my LCO
coming april 14th
5mbps ul 500
10mbps ul 900
20 mbps ul 1500

mbps gb price
25 100 800
50 200 1000
75 300 1200
100 500 1600
125 700 2000

I am currently using railwire. I dont think the new connection they are offering is related to railwire

jakjak said:
I got an sms from my LCO
coming april 14th
5mbps ul 500
10mbps ul 900
20 mbps ul 1500

mbps gb price
25 100 800
50 200 1000
75 300 1200
100 500 1600
125 700 2000

I am currently using railwire. I dont think the new connection they are offering is related to railwire

I can confirm this! Airtel is dead lol. It's time we put an end to their looting. I'm paying 2500 rupees for 4 mbps 250gb. The Irony is TCCL is buying bandwidth from Airtel and reselling it. They are also in talks with Jio to deploy fiber and IPTV to home users.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock