Times Now HD Added by ADTV

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 13,575
@karan-hdl Remove your Snapshots from your post :k
As Per Forum Rules only 2 Snaps needs to be posted by you posted 12 Snaps :u so remove 10 images from your post DDF-Exclusive-Times-Now-HD-Added-by-ADTV?page=3

[*]Refrain from posting too many images on channel addition threads or in any other threads.

[*]Maximum two images per channel with good quality should be sufficient to serve the purpose. Do not waste time and space by posting too many blurry images.

[*]Do not post the same image in multiple posts or threads.

karan_hdl said:
No need lengthy bit of command I started removing after Ritesh Bro's Request I ll keep 10 photos since I don't post snap frequently for each addition already trimmed to 16 wait I ll trim 6 more.

I too dont want to give lengthy comment but what I if you abide forum rules then no pblm from my side

Btwn have you read my comment , saw the snap , check the link which I gave or simply quoting :huh:huh ..

Forum rules clearly saying 2 snaps allowed but ur still saying will keep 10 snaps means if you don't want to follow forum rules :huh ..

And its not matter if ur posting snaps frequently or not rules is framed for to follow all circumstances team don't give any leverage in that ..

I said I'm facing pblm to access this thread coz ur snaps but u didn't care abt those words :huh

Last edited by a moderator:
It is lesser than 16 MB for all 22 images from imgbb now only 10 images I have it will be pretty lesser in space so where the space issue comes here I was posting more images in April when NGC HD & all added please reconsider this rule Admin.

karan_hdl said:
It is lesser than 16 MB for all 22 images from imgbb now only 10 images I have it will be pretty lesser in space so where the space issue comes here I was posting more images in April when NGC HD & all added please reconsider this rule Admin.

For You Guys Only the rules have been updated :k
Understand it n keep 2 images only :k
Everyone here not have free internet :)

SarfaRaZ said:

Ok I don't want to argue anymore please don't change rules too often its confusing in March I posted more images now only 2.I personally want this limit to be expanded to more or fully removed .I will trim to 2 in next few mins.

And Gobi Bro I don't like your kind of Commanding Strongly condemn you don't talk too much try to keep it as simple as possible.

SarfaRaZ said:

I don't know bro why some guys are arrogant in posting snaps here in larger amount .. Don't know what they get posting 20 snaps in one post for same channel ..

I dont know What they don't get posting 2 or 3 snaps

karan_hdl said:
And Gobi Bro I don't like your kind of Commanding Strongly condemn you don't talk too much try to keep it as simple as possible.

Hello excuse me my mobile get heating , my data going dustbin due to ur infinity snaps .. Then who going to taking care of that I or others :huh:huh ..

Follow the forum rules then I don't have any interest to talk with you :k ..

Still have issue report to team .. Feel sorry for you ur unable to find different btwn talking & commanding

Reported 2 posts by you Gobinaath as you said.

Admin if you come across this thread please provide some relaxation in photo posting rules.Not all users posts SS and once in a New Moon Airtel adds HD channels in that too I post for a selected few channel please give some breather.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock