Breaking Tiranga TV to shut down amid controversies

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 6,263

Shubh

Contributor
Reaction score
Tiranga TV, an English-language news channel promoted by senior Congressman and former Union Minister Kapil Sibal, is on the verge of closure if some reports are to be believed. Amidst this, prominent journalist Barkha Dutt has made certain pointed accusations against Sibal and his wife.
Former Minister to shut down his channel amid controversies - Telugu News - IndiaGlitz.com

Source
Yeh toh hona hi tha...!!! (This will happens for sure)

Intent of the channel was 2019 elections.
Now it'll be back before 2024 elections.
Its all about drama, when they have Kunal Kamra, Dhruv Rathee, Wire, etc to do the same at lower cost why spend so much on channels.

It seems channel is shutdown because it’s not showing any current news which is being telecasting in other English news channels and they are on airing only interviews and chat shows which were on aired previously. So good bye tiranga tv.

Intent of the channel was 2019 elections.
Now it'll be back before 2024 elections.
Its all about drama, when they have Kunal Kamra, Dhruv Rathee, Wire, etc to do the same at lower cost why spend so much on channels.
It's not a good idea to have one sided media brainwashing the masses. Media should be neutral like NDTV and TV9 Bharatvarsh. Laugh at me all you want. They don't glorify nationalism to divert topics.

It's not a good idea to have one sided media brainwashing the masses. Media should be neutral like NDTV and TV9 Bharatvarsh. Laugh at me all you want. They don't glorify nationalism to divert topics.
Tiranga is crap anyway. Not because of their ideology but just the anchors and the programs that they telecasted was nothing great. I didn't like any of it. I'm happy with NDTV for news bulletin. Don't care for the rest.

Tiranga is crap anyway. Not because of their ideology but just the anchors and the programs that they telecasted was nothing great. I didn't like any of it. I'm happy with NDTV for news bulletin. Don't care for the rest.
No major MSO added this or Namo TV. So I have no clue as I never watched this channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock