Breaking Tiranga TV to shut down amid controversies

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 6,251
No major MSO added this or Namo TV. So I have no clue as I never watched this channel.
Yeah it was there on DEN from the beginning as well as after i got TS. No changes. Not a good channel. I can't comment on NAMO TV as i didn't get it either. As long as a news channel gives me decent news for 30mins a day i am happy. Debates are complete sh*t thanks to Arnabs program. Others follow the same style. RSTV is the only place where you can expect a decent debate.

NDTV? LMFAO . Nice joke bro
I don't even need to make fun of bhakt channels. They are roasting themselves.
1. Reason behind Team India's success.

Source

2. Horrible research team. Even teleprompter is making fun of them.

Source

3. Diverting important topics.

Source

4. Spreading baseless rumours that will even put Fox News and RT to shame.

Source

5. Interview worthy of Pulitzer Prize.

Source

I don't even need to make fun of bhakt channels. They are roasting themselves.
1. Reason behind Team India's success.

Source

2. Horrible research team. Even teleprompter is making fun of them.

Source

3. Diverting important topics.

Source

4. Spreading baseless rumours that will even put Fox News and RT to shame.

Source

5. Interview worthy of Pulitzer Prize.

Source
People like Ravish Kumar and a lot of other pro-Congress journalists at NDTV put these Bhakt-associated news channels to shame. You could've mentioned some other channel, but NDTV 🤣🤣

No need to argue over who is neutral. Watch whatever you guys feel is quality. I watch NDTV, WION and DD channels for news. Now depending on who you ask most will say NDTV is left, WION is Right and DD center.

So i have found a right balance. 😅 Not trying to be a wise a** and channels like Sudharshan, Republic etc are pure garbage and are a shame in the name of journalism.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock