Breaking Tiranga TV to shut down amid controversies

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 6,232
There is no logic in your response. Largest selling newspaper in the world Dainik Jagran is open supporter of BJP & RSS.
I think he's talking about The Hindu and Indian Express. I find left bias only restricted to Op-Ed section there and not the rest of the news. There's a reason why IAS aspirants read these and not TOI which is known for masala news. It's anyday better to read the Hindu than watching any news channels.

But not the online news. Totally biased
I think as sensible citizens we should be able to distinguish what is bias and what isnt. Just because it's biased we can't completely avoid them that's why i suggest watching channels with different ideologies. This way you're free to make your own decisions. Just relying on one source is never a good idea.

I know this is months old post. Since I missed it. You wanna know why newspaper belongs to left. Cuz, leftist knows how to read. 😂
Ignorance is bliss atleast for you, majority of right ideology people join streams other than Arts that's why aren't into this crap. Communism is already dead in most areas of globe, looking at the current scenario of India it will be dead here in few decades then feel free to read your newspapers😂😂😂

Ignorance is bliss atleast for you, majority of right ideology people join streams other than Arts that's why aren't into this crap. Communism is already dead in most areas of globe, looking at the current scenario of India it will be dead here in few decades then feel free to read your newspapers😂😂😂
True Communist ideology didn't spread anywhere. It was Stalinism. Talking about that. Didn't find any Communist sympathising news media in our country. People labelling newspaper criticizing our government left is wrong. Why? They are risking their lives to make our lives our better. Even when you support a particular party. Criticize its when it's doing wrong. Instead of defending you. It will be good for you and your loved ones in long run.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock