DDF Exclusive TN Super Star SD Monthly Package Launched @158/Month

Okay. But Airtel should bring long term plan in self-care app to avoid uncertainty of customers.

Yes, Airtel wont do that. They want to earn max and offer these packs only via marketing channels. The topic link that i provided has brochures (provided by DDF user @kathir) that clearly show the pricing on annual packs, but callup airtel, they will clearly say they have no clue and will deny even these packs exist and will only help you with self-care packs and none outside that.

They just want to offer these to newer users and have no intention to offer the same to existing users as they cant generate additional income from current users.

iz7TVSm.jpg

Yes, Airtel wont do that. They want to earn max and offer these packs only via marketing channels. The topic link that i provided has brochures (provided by DDF user @kathir) that clearly show the pricing on annual packs, but callup airtel, they will clearly say they have no clue and will deny even these packs exist and will only help you with self-care packs and none outside that.

They just want to offer these to newer users and have no intention to offer the same to existing users as they cant generate additional income from current users.

iz7TVSm.jpg
They had arp packs in self-care till December. After new rules came into effect they haven't reintroduced them back.

How to do it?
The blue button doesn't seem to be working. I remember that used to be the one to have language toggles.
In hevc box u cannot use blue button. U have to change language using setting, I am not using hevc so I don't know options available there. Ask your query in general thread they will help you.

Last edited:
They had arp packs in self-care till December. After new rules came into effect they haven't reintroduced them back.

I dont think so. I guess, if we are a new user we might get the best packs and if we are regular users we just get what they want us to see.

I dont think so. I guess, if we are a new user we might get the best packs and if we are regular users we just get what they want us to see.
Nope without DDF forum or any source I browsed through plan in self care to choose my kondattam arp but at present it isn't best place to volatility of Dth market.

Gobinath bro how many channels carried of tnsshd pack.earlier showing 160 channels.now my account showing 328 channels in my airtel app.but many channels error code4.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock