DDF Exclusive TN Superstar Pack & TN Superstar Ultimate Pack Launched Again

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 37,533
Hi, don't go for 12 month plan , just activate monthly plan for Rs 158 , activate through sms from ur registered mobile. Check the thread, TN superstar monthly plan for Rs 158 for more details.....
I am trying to change the pack i am getting the below error message - "Your request is invalid.To upgrade package sms UP <Pack code> to 54325 Eg: UP ULTRA to 54325.To add a topup sms ADD <Topup code> to 54325 Eg: ADD TEN to 54325 -1"

Friends/Gobinath bro..

Super star TAMIL Pack of RS.158 is still available... Please confirm anybody recently activated. CC is not aware on this.

If i recharge with 158 , will it activate or need to Send SMS ?.

if SMS need to send then, Please share SMS details like SMS text , code and number.

Planned to activate this pack ..

Last edited:
Please help to activate this monthly pack. There is no response even after sending sms multiple times. RMN is Vodafone mobile. Sent to 88800 54325

Please help to activate this monthly pack. There is no response even after sending sms multiple times. RMN is Vodafone mobile. Sent to 88800 54325
Me too not sure.. this pack is available or not.. how to send SMS quote to which number.

Anybody pls confirm availability on this RS 158 Super star pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock