DDF Exclusive TN Superstar Pack & TN Superstar Ultimate Pack Launched Again

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 37,430
Does the 1,249 recharge still auto activate super star pack?
I read some user feedback that it didn't. I just wanted to confirm before I proceed.
And what will be the charges for any top ups i might add? Say a ten sports 1 hd? Will they charge just channel prices or again some rs. 46 idv etc...?

Still i haven't got super star pack and every time i call CC they say within 2 hrs (if i show anger) OR within 24 hrs (if i sound normal) it will be activated and past 5 dys never got applied. Looks like TRAI made DTH as TASMAC, the more i see the more i get irritated. F$#@#$S :mad: :angry2:

I created an excel-sheet with all required channels and trying to see if broadcasters bouquets is cheaper but every time i just go clueless and waste time. :oops:

Still i haven't got super star pack and every time i call CC they say within 2 hrs (if i show anger) OR within 24 hrs (if i sound normal) it will be activated and past 5 dys never got applied. Looks like TRAI made DTH as TASMAC, the more i see the more i get irritated. F$#@#$S :mad::angry2:

I created an excel-sheet with all required channels and trying to see if broadcasters bouquets is cheaper but every time i just go clueless and waste time. :oops:
If u trust me pm ur customer id will activate SSP pack for u 🙂🙂

Does the 1,249 recharge still auto activate super star pack?
I read some user feedback that it didn't. I just wanted to confirm before I proceed.
nobody confirm what happens on next in application work purely based on ur own risk 🙂
And what will be the charges for any top ups i might add? Say a ten sports 1 hd? Will they charge just channel prices or again some rs. 46 idv etc.
Current pack having 99 channels so if u add 1 HD channel then 101 channel count then u have to pay channel cost along with IDV 23rs 101-125 Channels slab 🙂

Why don't you select your required channels on TRAI's website & optimize it to get the details of the bouquets which will have your selected channels?

Why don't you select your required channels on TRAI's website & optimize it to get the details of the bouquets which will have your selected channels?

Yes, i created the excel sheet with TRAI and somehow sony le-plex was added and i was seriously checking for broadcaster bouquets with this channel and it never appeared and only today i learned that the channel is closed.

I just wish Airtel has all movies as a single pack and i can simply pay for that. Same way i just need Ten 1 & 2 and SS Select 1 & 2 for sports (looks like not much diff in SD vs HD) and all eng movies & NDTV 24x7 + CNNIBN, CNN, BBC, AL Jazeera etc.

If Airtel simply enables my super star pack then i can simply add the broadcasters bouquets and pay only for these on a monthly basis whereas superstar pack comes yearly so even if i forget to recharge one month the basic channels will appear. But ADTV is so lazy to even add the pack that i want.

If Airtel simply enables my super star pack then i can simply add the broadcasters bouquets and pay only for these on a monthly basis whereas superstar pack comes yearly so even if i forget to recharge one month the basic channels will appear. But ADTV is so lazy to even add the pack that i want.
👇
If u trust me pm ur customer id will activate SSP pack for u 🙂

Yes, i created the excel sheet with TRAI and somehow sony le-plex was added and i was seriously checking for broadcaster bouquets with this channel and it never appeared and only today i learned that the channel is closed.

I just wish Airtel has all movies as a single pack and i can simply pay for that. Same way i just need Ten 1 & 2 and SS Select 1 & 2 for sports (looks like not much diff in SD vs HD) and all eng movies & NDTV 24x7 + CNNIBN, CNN, BBC, AL Jazeera etc.

The reason for not able to provide genre channels like sports, kids, movies because most broadcaster (except Sony ) provide them in mix with various thrash channels it difficult to club them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock