DDF Exclusive TN Superstar Pack & TN Superstar Ultimate Pack Launched Again

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 37,420
Tweeted @airtel_presence and they activated 6 months pack for around 1400 Rs. Kerala Superstar Ultimate 6M.

It's almost same like TN superstar ultimate. Important channels: all Malayalam, most of Tamil excl star, colours channel, HBO, movies now etc. 100 channels.

Last edited:
Those who have Superstar and Kondattam packs and have added english movies and sports, can you tell which one of these super star & kondattam pack is better and cost effective? I just want to get one of these and add eng movies, news and sports. Basic tamil channels are enough and i watch only football so only few sports channels are required.

Last edited:
Those who have Superstar and Kondattam packs and have added english movies and sports, can you tell which one of these super star & kondattam pack is better and cost effective? I just want to get one of these and add eng movies, news and sports. Basic tamil channels are enough and i watch only football so only few sports channels are required.
Superstar Monthly pack is cost & effective for u as ur requirements

Hi ... I have a balance of Rs 200 ,If i will Recharge Rs 2461 , 12 M TN Superstar SD Pack activate or Not , Please confirm.

Hi ... I have a balance of Rs 200 ,If i will Recharge Rs 2461 , 12 M TN Superstar SD Pack activate or Not , Please confirm.
Hi, don't go for 12 month plan , just activate monthly plan for Rs 158 , activate through sms from ur registered mobile. Check the thread, TN superstar monthly plan for Rs 158 for more details.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock