DDF Exclusive TN Superstar Pack & TN Superstar Ultimate Pack Launched Again

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 37,505
Thanks so much. I just activated this pack for 1 yr fearing TRAI of raising the prices once again. :)

Hi, i just changed my current pack "TN Value Sports SD Pack" to "TN Super Star SD" for Rs 930 on secondary connection, now i have to again spend time to see what i miss and choose them under broadcaster bouquet or ala-carte. I have to add eng news, movies and soccer based sports channels.

Such a huge waste of time cause of some people doing all mess dreaming they are benefiting common public.

TRAI should take a good serious look at the price of this pack. This was costing around 900 for an year and now it costs 3 times more. Well done TRAI!!

After seeing my monthly bill skyrocketing by atleast 3 time, i had to opt for this pack and i feel lucky to atleast have this price. I got the annual pack fearing TRAI skyrocketing the prices once again so i can be safe under this one and only ARP.

I think arp should be available in self-care app like before. It's difficult for us to know about them after new rules.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock