DDF Exclusive TN Superstar Pack & TN Superstar Ultimate Pack Launched Again

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 37,493
Is this TN Super Star Pack really exist even now?

Airtel CC suggested this pack and asked me to recharge and i recharged after checking the posts here at DDF confirming the usefulness of this ARP pack so even if i forget to renew i will still have a basic connection for a year but the pack was never applied, now when i call CC they say they no longer have long duration packs so i have to send an email or pick a pack that is displayed on channel 998.

I actually called them for "Freedom Sports and Kids HD pack400+ channels, 51 HD channels.Recharge with Rs.426" shown on their website but they said all gone after TRAI. :mad: and they recommended this superstar pack.

I told them to deactivate all the multiple connections so im not charged any longer and just retain the primary alone with "TN Mega HD Pack", they said back-end will call.

Looks like after this TRAI mess, everything is in shambles. :)

Last edited:
Airtel self care is down. I hadn't chosen anything for my parents Airtel connection and now they are unable to see half the channels they were viewing till yesterday.
Are these packs including NCF?

Why they named as super star? Is any business tactics 😳😳
🤣🤣🤣
Is this TN Super Star Pack really exist even now?
yes offcourse
Airtel CC suggested this pack and asked me to recharge and i recharged after checking the posts here at DDF confirming the usefulness of this ARP pack so even if i forget to renew i will still have a basic connection for a year but the pack was never applied, now when i call CC they say they no longer have long duration packs so i have to send an email or pick a pack that is displayed on channel 998.
lame clueless cc 🤣🤣😂😂😤😤😠😠
Are these packs including NCF?
Yes offcourse

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock